I stayed one night at this 'hotel' as my driver insisted I stay there (his friend was the manager) therefor I felt obliged. It was over priced and I had stayed in much better guest houses for a lot less during my stay in SL. Although the bedroom was surprisingly clean, especially after reading some reviews, the electric sockets looked like an accident waiting to happen! The room was huge and the view was lovely (room 2) but it didn't make up for paying $80. I only had toast for breakfast and even though I was the only guest about, it still took about 15mins for me to get a cup of tea and some toast. All in all, I would not reccomend this hotel/resthouse/dive to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Polonnaruwa Resthouse Hotel Polonnaruwa
- Polonnaruwa Resthouse Hotel
- Resthouse Hotel Polonnaruwa
- Polonnaruwa Resthouse Sri Lanka
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Polonnaruwa Resthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.