We spent 6 nights in this hotel, we were group of 11 people! Rooms were spotless clean, food was fantastic, though a bit pricey.
Staff were really helpful and friendly.
We used tuk-tuk to travel every day to Palm Paradise beach, which was great. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Nugasewana Eden Hotel Tangalle
- Nugasewana Eden Hotel
- NugaSewana Eden Sri Lanka/Tangalle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugasewana Eden is a family-run independent hotel with 10 wonderfully comfortable and spotless AC rooms plus an open-air terrace restaurant with magnificent views overlooking Tangalle's most famously beautiful beach just a minute's walk down from your favorite room. Nugasewana Eden located on a beautiful garden over looking the magnificent view of the Tangalla Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your NugaSewana Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.