We were booked into their super deluxe rooms as a part of their off season 3 nights/4 days package.
2 observations- these people deliver EVERYTHING that they promise and
not a morsel more than what they commit for !
The super deluxe rooms are very spacious. The highlights of the place are its decor ( earthy themes) ,food and its proximity to the prestine beach,cleanliness,service and of course the booze collection.
Important point to note is that they provided free pick-up/drop which would otherwise have cost us a bomb considering Vasco Railway station is almost a couple of hours' drive away from the resort!
The rooms are sort of apartment blocks which are positioned to give each set of guests their privacy!
The buffet dinner spread can take one's breath away...the breakfast spread is wholesome too but could do with a little more polilsh...I freaked out on their ussal=pav!
All in all, we had a whale of a time enjoying their hospitality, sightseeing, an hour long river cruise which was included in their package and the lovely unpolluted beach!
Guys, we'll definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.