Everything is marvelous about this Hotel!
From the arrival (they come and pick you up at entry with an old convertible Colonial car...
Then you are welcomed by a cascade of red rose petals.
Then you have a white perfumed flowers garland and the traditional "bindi" red dot on front.
Check-in done comfortably seating in the lavish Hotel lobby with complimentary drinks.
Big surprise: I booked a Historical Suite and have been upgraded to the very sumptuous "Peacock Suite" which is not only huge and extremely nice but also has a big terrace (ideal for smokers!).
Everything is perfect, every single detail just beyond belief.
No words to describe it.
Excellent Indian food at Hotel restaurant.
Last afternoon (the day before leaving) had a "magic" surprise: the housekeeper had prepared for me a fabulous bubble bath with red rose petals! Just unbelievable.
Every penny spent here was worth it.
Fabulous SPA and shops.
Really nothing to say!
A dream come true.....
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graceful Domed Palace in garden setting, originally built in 1727, served for many years as the residence of Jaipur's royal family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, LHW, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Taj Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.