We often visit Jaipur and this time we stayed in Holiday Inn Jaipur.
1. Good Room (especially bathroom).
2. Helpful Hotel Staff
3. Quiet Economical
1. Small swimming pool (Almost similar to kids pool).
2. Very small area for buffet.
3. Food is average and selection is poor (I don't mind paying but it needs to be worth it.)
At the end I conclude:
The first night we spend was quite good (Sound sleep). Next day we had OK Kind of breakfast and went for shopping returned in the evening and had pathetic dinner. The second night was tuned to be horrifying. My wife spent all night puking her guts out and I suffered with abdominal pains. Hotel staff helped us to get out of this situation in the morning. Thanks to all of them.
HOPE TO VISIT AGAIN WITH FINGERS CROSSED :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Holiday Inn Jaipur Hotel
- Jaipur Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel situated on the Amer Road Jaipur, 1/2 km from Zoravar Singh Gate, the main entry to the city of Jaipur.Holiday Inn is just 5 km from Amer Fort & only 2 Km from famous Hawa Mahal & City Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.