Had a great and wonderful 5days here.. From airport transfers to tours were well organised..Checkin about 9pm,the food at Ginseng(Oriental Restaurant) was mind blowing..never tasted Padthai that GOOD out of Thailand!!! The fried rice is a must try,service staff lead by Harspal were very professional and paid attention to details..Breakfast buffet had good selection of Indian and International selections..Staff were very attentive clearing used plates and topping up hot beverages..Special mention for Ramesh and the boys.
Front Office staff were very friendly and gave accurate informations about city and tours(Thank you Sathvey)
I will strongly recommend a stay here.its like home away from home..Kudos to all staff including Mr Anup of FnB Dept,
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Orchid Central Hotel Jaipur
- Jaipur Royal Orchid Central
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Orchid combines world-class comforts with proximity to the city's business centres. The hotel is equipped with 70 state-of-the-art deluxe and club rooms that feature a host of amenities to make your stay pleasant and convenient- swimming pool, gym, travel desk, 24/7 Wi-fi connectivity, DVD/LCD TVs, tea/coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic safes and mini bars. What's more, when you want to pep yourself up, just walk into Pinxx, the 24-hour coffee shop to relax and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Royal Orchid Central Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.