As a business traveler, I have been spending time between 7/8 pm till 8/9 am in hotel rooms. Typically I land up sleeping in a room.
Vivanta Chennai is now my regular and favorite place for stay in Chennai. The hotel staff somehow manages to guess my preferences and I keep on staying in rooms that have not only great view but is comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel
- Hotel Taj Connemara Chennai
- Taj Connemara Chennai
- Taj Connemara Hotel
- Taj Connemara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai is the city's only heritage hotel, built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890. It was an Art Deco look that the Connemara sported when it ‘reopened’ in 1937. And the legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974. Today it is infused with the spirited style of Vivanta by Taj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.