This was my third trip to Goa and this time I went with my wife, child (5 yrs) accompanied by my brother-in-law and his wife - making us two couples and a kid. We had opted for a two room apartment. My bro-in-law had stayed here before in a single room setup, which was good but there was more to be done. This time when we saw the setup we were amazed. What we got was a proper two BR flat, with a fully functional kitchen. The rooms were big and spacious with balconies. The drawing room and dining area were also big and spacious. The housekeeping was good and prompt.
It was a complete serviced apartment setup. In one of the bedrooms the two beds were initially placed separately but on our request they were joined promptly. The bathrooms were big with good fittings and a separate shower area.
Having a functional kitchen meant that we could have light breakfast before we moved out (we generally started late around noon or later). We even got a couple of utensils as per our request, without any questions asked. Basically, if the stuff requested was available with the resort, they took no time to bring it to you.
There is also a small store to buy daily needs stuff. We used to get our water cans and breakfast stuff from there.
Overall I was impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel Bardez
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club At MonteRio Goa/Calangute
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at MonteRio, located adjacent to the Arpora river close to the very popular beaches of Baga and Calangute, is ideally suited for those looking for lively party and entertainment venues all within easy reach of the resort. Located on the slopes of an undulating hillside, facilities include two swimming pools, the "Poco Loco" Mexican restaurant, 24 hours reception, evening entertainment, gymnasium, game room, convenience store and excursion desk. Excursions and activities include river cruises, dolphin watching, beach and watersports, trips and excursions. As the resort is on a hillside, it is not recommended for handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at MonteRio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.