In summary we arrived at around 6 am looked at 7 hut places in paolem and all of them were in my opinion unbearable. Until we decided to increase our budget a bit and marron was a good option.
1) amazing service.....rakeesh, sunny, ricki, the cleaning people and co were amazing in providing comfort and in the last day when i was sick provided medicine, blankets, and were up with us till 1 am. One of the best service i've recieved while away from home.
2) location: right on the beach in a very quiet place in palolem, perfect for relaxation.
3) basic room, clean and the room services guys really clean the room pretty good, the hotel provides mosquito nets and this bottle of some gas that disperses mosquitos, so sleeping quality was good overall.
1) Not the best value as i'd expect a bit more for the extra money i'm paying...would love it if a fridge or a tv was in the room. especially that we had to keep our wine in the restaurant's fridge. No one from the hotel staff complained or anything which comes back to amazing service....but for 2500 rupees per night i'd expect a small fridge or a small tv that would've made it more fun.
- Also Known As:
- Marron Beach Resort Goa, India