We did not stay at the Springs, but we did purchase a pass ($40 pp for 2 days) so that we could enjoy the hot springs. This resort is absolutely beautiful and the hot springs are amazing. There are more than 20 pools and they are surrounded by rainforest with spectacular views of the volcano. We ate at the swim up bar and had a fantastic lunch and delicious drinks. The staff was very nice. The only reason that we did not stay here is that it is very expensive. I'm glad that we were able to get a pass to enjoy all of the property activities.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.