We learned that this hotel backs up to Manual Antonio National Park. Therefore, we were delighted to see wildlife just over our heads. We saw approx 20 Capuchin Monkeys in the trees making their way to cross the street in front of the hotel. We enjoyed the pool area as it was very relaxing. We really enjoyed the restaurant at hotel. The service is excellent. We never did find a better restaurant in Quepos or Manuel Antonio. You must eat dinner there!
The room we stayed in was considered a deluxe room. It had a flat screen tv, crisp white down comforter, large walk in closet, updated bathrooms, mini bar, safe, and leather couch. Bring your own alarm clock.
If you did not book any excursions prior to arriving at the hotel, the front desk employees are happy to help. We ended up booking a white water rafting trip and a trip to a vanilla plantation. I recommend both! Also.....do not take the taxis to Quepos or Manuel Antonio. It is a waste of money because the bus is so easy and it is only a dollar! It runs every 15 minutes or so. If you're nervous about taking the bus....just ask questions to the driver. The bus drivers are very helpful. We took cabs for the first couple of days and ended up spending about $60 for those days in fare. If we would have taken the bus it would have only cost us a total of $8. Big difference. The bus stop is right outside the hotel.
As many have said, the hotel looks really really questionable on the outside. The inside is fantastic. I would stay there again and recommend any of my friends or family.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.