We came here for part of our honeymoon in the Cook Islands and were not dissappointed.
The resort itself was brilliant and the food was first class. Make such you attend the island night if you are there when it is on, you will not regret it!!
Definately the best resort we have stayed in!!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Hotel Aitutaki
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Hotel
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate collection of 27 secluded hideaways with absolute beach frontage while set amongst lush,palm filled gardens for privacy. With a luxury rating reaffirmed through its association with Small Luxury Hotels of the World this winner of numerous International Awards offers the complete luxury escape while respecting the principals of Social Responsability. Pacific Resort Aitutaki champions Eath Hour and also offers the Cook Islands first Aquatic Eco Trail just off their beach. Pamper yourself in the Tiare Spa with Manicure, facial or island Rapae Massage, Dine on sophisticated cuisine in Rapae Bay Restaurant as the sun sets, or between July and October breakfast while whales Breech in the waters offshore. The Black Rock Cafe is nestled between the beach and the infinity pool and provides a selection of cocktails and al fresco dining experiences to perfectly round off your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Resort Aitutaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.