We wanted a 'real' Alaska experience, and this was certainly it! The cabins are very comfortable and beautifully maintained. Very clean, everything provided. Lovely and warm inside even though it was below freezing outside. Liz thinks of everything and there was nothing more we could have wished for. We loved cooking our own breakfast - it was just like 'little house in the prairie!' I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. We also loved Amorita - the black lab - she is a real sweetheart and made us feel really welcome. This is also excellent value for money. Thanks Liz for a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer
- Hatcher Pass Hotel
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast
- Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast Alaska/Palmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.