As mentioned by some, the hotel rooms is not prestine anymore. Carpets, tv, appliances are not at par with other 5-star hotels in the UAE. The crowd that they are attracting is also generally 'older retiree' tourist from Germany and Russia (based on a few that I spoke with). Check-in time is 3pm, expect a queue during check-in and out. I generally dislike that they allow guest to smoke indoors in the lobby where everyone mingles and share free wifi to connect their mobile gadgets.
- the staff are attentive and fast when you request something. In my case socket adaptors, toothbrush, toothpaste, charger. surprisingly, some ameneties are not present unlike other 5 star hotels.
- the lobby and key common areas are well kept and cleaned.
- free wifi in the lobby and free ethernet connection in the room.
- Lots of water based activities to choose from.
- good view from the balcony since majority of the rooms face the sea.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah Hotel Fujairah
- Hotel Jal Fujairah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.