From the airport greeting to drop-off, we were completely taken care of.
Service - Everyone was friendly and professional. Every need and request was taken care of very promptly with a genuine kindness.
Decor - Authentic Polynesian. I'll confess that I like the more 'western'/'modern' look, but started to really appreciate the craftsmanship and details of the decor and architecture - the weaved/thatched roofs, wood carvings, and fragrant flowers everywhere! (see posted pictures)
Views/location - Honestly, I don't know if there is a place on Bora Bora that won't take your breath away. We did a circle island snorkeling tour and every spot is gorgeous. To make an informed choice about locations, I suggest reviewing a map of Bora Bora with all the hotels. East-facing rooms will get to see the sun rise over the main island. End of pontoon west-facing rooms will get to see the sun set over the pacific (I posted pictures). It is quite secluded as it's away from the area where most of the other hotels are 'clustered together'. The location was perfect for our personal needs. It's a 5 min boat ride from the airport. There's a free 5min boat shuttle to take you to the main island almost every hour, but from there you need to take a 20-min bus from the boat dock into town, which costs about 15 USD pp roundtrip.
Turn down service - I rarely rave about the turn down service, but after a day of swimming/kayaking/other excursions, it's nice to return to a room that is clean, swept, towels re-folded, beach towels restocked, everything organized, slippers positioned just so... lights set just right...
Breakfast - the variety is great - several different types of cooked eggs, good variety of different juices, cooked vegetables, I appreciated the miso soup station and rice, hot chocolate is very good, make sure to look out for the ripe mangos!, crepes were also good
Activities - We stayed for 6 full days, so I was worried about being bored because we typically do ridiculously busy and adventurous vacations, but we had no problem- staring at the breathtaking views, swimming/walking/relaxing in the lagoon, lounging on our sofa or chairs on our deck, snorkeling in the coral nursery, kayaking (all over and around the island, there's another secluded lagoon area if you go about 20min north), enjoying the jacuzzi. We did one 1/2 day excursion and went into town once.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BORA BORA PEARL BEACH RESORT & SPA, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20” LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel’s overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To’A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.