We had a very enjoyable stay in this Heritage class Inn. The owners and people running the Inn were very friendly and helpfull which made our stay even better. Coming from Australia we were able to meet people from all parts of America and Canada who stayed a night or two on their holliday as well. The Inn itself is something to see it has so much history and charcter and the vision the owner has for this place will make it a destination you will always enjoy.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel Bisbee
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Castle Rock, a beautiful, eclectic hotel in the middle of Old Bisbee, located at the foot of Castle Rock, gateway to Tombstone Canyon. This 1895 historic hotel is also home to the historic Apache Springs Well.Come stay with us . Enjoy our summer special rates We can cater for your bridal shower or your bachelors’ partyYour wedding and your receptionFamily reunions or meetings We have alot of motorcycle clubs stay with us as well as car clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.