As soon as we entered the gates we saw all kinds of animals, zebra, impala, wildebeest, warthog and the female white lion and her cub. The cub was trying to catch a warthog but was unsuccessful. That next morning we actually got to see the female lion show her cub how its done. It was very exciting! The game drives are amazing. You get to be up close to all the animals. We did other safaris, including Kruger, but this place was very special. The staff was excellent. Very friendly and extremely attentive. Definitely a first-class, five star experience. The rooms and views were beautiful and breathtaking and the food was fantastic. This was by far our favorite stay!!
- Also Known As:
- Pumba Private Game Reserve Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Pumba Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover wildest Africa in true luxury at Pumba Private Game Reserve & Spa in the malaria free Eastern Cape, South Africa. Our exclusive reserve has achieved gold status for its environmental responsibility, through The Green Leaf Initiative, and a 5-star rating for its exquisite accommodation facilities. With the formalities out of the way, African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve accommodation at one of two intimate and enchanting lodges. Each idyllic chalet is totally private and complete with their own pools framed by timber decks and outdoor showers... only the monkeys and the hippos will be watching you here. Every chalet is designed and decorated using individual and natural fabrics - picking up on different aspects of African nature and wild life, and immersing you into feeling at one with the unspoilt beauty which surrounds you. When dining you'll be treated to an array of gourmet safari cuisine, all prepared by our passionate Five Star chefs, who will cater to all your individual needs. We have additional pampering for the mind, body, and soul, at the Msenge Bush Lodge's Soul Spa - as well as our fully equipped gym surrounded by glass, and extending out beneath a cathedral of trees. Come face to face with Africa’s Big 5 at African Pride Pumba Private Game. Visitors have the chance to experience the wonders of Africa - from the graceful giraffe to the seldom seen leopard. Don’t miss the once in a lifetime opportunity to see the very rare White Lions - 45 species of mammals and other small game. For the bird lovers and twitches the nearly 317 species occurring in our geographical region will never fail to delight you. This is the heart and soul of wildest Africa... this is African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.