I had a one night stay here based on a suggestion by the tourist office. There were two of us and we got a twin queen room. The price was great and when checking in the dest clark asked if I wanted a room $10 less on the first floor. I was happy to, and glad she suggested it.
The room was facing the parking lot. It was large and clean. The chairs and table were OK and there was a coffee maker that worked well.
As several people mentioned the bathroom is small. The shower water pressure was great however and water was hot. I like having a separate sink area especailly when travelling with someone else.
Beds were really comfortable and I slept well.
I had a night time swim after dinner and the pool was wonderful.
Breakfast was really good, with hot sausages and eggs and lots of bread selections, fruits, yoghurts and oatmeals. I really enyoyed breakfast.
Overall my stay was really good and I would be happy to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.