We stayed four nights at The Taj Cape Town and enjoyed the entire experience. From the moment we entered the hotel we were warmly greeted and taken care of. Our room was very comfortable, great ammenities, and had a stunning view of Table Mountain. Breakfast was included and was a great way to start off each day. We particularly enjoyed our waiter, Jonathan, who did a fabulous job of taking care of us. Thank you Jonathan! We also had an excellent dining experience at Bombay Brasserrie. Overall, we were very pleased with The Taj and look forward to returning some day.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Taj Cape Town Hotel
- Taj Cape Town South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern-day landmark in the historic heart of the city, Taj Cape Town blends contemporary elegance and old-world charm in an unforgettable experience. The hotel will continue to uphold the traditions of unparalleled luxury and impeccable service that, for over a century, have been the hallmarks of Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Taj Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.