Went for an extended weekend at Westin Cape Town and forget some of my personal belongings. When rang back the staff were impeccable in keeping it and send it back to Europe to my home country with a permanent followup in making sure I would get my belongings back.
The hotel, fortunately, is not located in the too tourist waterfront but has a convenient shuttle that takes just 5 minutes to the waterfront. The gym and the SPA, besides very well equipped, are located at the 19th floor with an amazing view. The breakfast and the room service meals are absolutely excellent.
Definitely will be back! Thank you The Westin Cape Town team
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.