'Awesome' at the moment is an over used word - but when talking about the Walden House it is entirely appropriate. The question is where to start - the staff - all the staff were very friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable and willing to go that extra mile for you. Taxi's and trips out were organised with the minimum of fuss and undertaken professionally.
The house itself is superb - very clean, very well appointed - try the honeymoon suite with the real fire lit - fantastic. The location is also great - behind is Table Mountain - and I do mean behind - not off in the far distance.
I had a very enjoyable time here - made all the better by the staff - I would really recommend Walden House to you.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- Walden House Hotel
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain lies one of the Cape's finest guest houses - The Walden House.To some it is a luxurious retreat from which to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. It is situated only five minutes from Cape Town's finest beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.There are seven en-suite rooms. Each suite is furnished in a different style, creating a delightful ambience for every taste.At The Walden House, luxury is achieved through attention to details, complete comfort and courteous, unobtrusive service.We offer:Wireless internet access, secure parking, 24h security, airport transfer, private tours, air conditioning, full breakfast included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.