After hearing a glowing recommendation from a friend I finally had the chance to stay at Blackheath Lodge for a couple of nights while on a work trip to Cape Town. It did not disappoint...the room was fabulous, Antony and the team made me feel completely at home and it was a wonderful oasis from my work stresses!
My only disappointment was that I could not use the stunning roof terrace with spectacular views, BBQ and outdoor shower due to my business commitments and the Cape Town winter - I have already booked my next stay so that I can sample the delights of the Lodge to their full extent. Thank you Antony and the team at my home away from home...
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Hotel
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 14+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.