I often travel to Hermanus for business and have been so unhappy with previous accommodation factices (from hotels to BBs to Guest Houses) that I have never stayed at the same place twice. There was always something lacking! The Misty Waves Hotel exceeded all my expectations, it is very rare to find the perfect location, superb facilities, spotless and spacious rooms, delicious breakfast and very helpful staff all under one roof. The general manager Sam is a star and provided the warmest welcome I have ever received. The breakfast had such a large variety I did not know where to start. I had the pleasure of meeting the owners daughter who is apparently a very dynamic young women and sees to the maintenance and housekeeping of the hotel. Upon arrival at breakfast she explained it was a self service including a large variety of cheese, yogurts, cereals, cold meats, muffins, coffee and hot foods and that I could order tea, any eggs or flapjacks from the hovering waiters. I found this very helpful because on most occasions as a guest you do not know if you should order from the waiter of if you should help yourself. The garden in front of my room led to the pool which was very convenient. The hotel on the outside does not represent what it holds in the inside, the decor is amazing and I know my wife would love it here. Next time I plan to return with my family and I will defiantly be staying at the Misty Waves on all my business trips.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your ultra luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The popular Waves Restaurant for buffet breakfasts with stunning sea views and the new WAVES Restaurant for Lunch & Dinners with cosy fireplace. Enjoy the Sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.