We have been to Goa many many times and have always stayed in the Taj Exotica. Having seen this hotel appear in the brochures a few years ago we finally decided to try it for a change, we are so please we did.
Not far from the airport in Arrosim a little piece of paradise. We were greeted late at night on our arrival in the delightful setting of the reception - not your normal stuffy desk environment. we were met with cool towels to wipe our weary brows and a cool fresh coconut drink. A short buggy ride took us to our room 364 which is situate near the pool and the restaurants. Our room was spacious and comfortable and contained everything we required for our two week stay. The huge bathroom with its rain shower and sunken bath were delightful fresh huge bath towels and crisp fresh linen on a comfortable bed.
The breakfast arrangement was superb catering for everyones needs over three restaurants freshly baked produce everyday and so much variety. The evening meals were also a delight in the village setting catering for Goan and Italian and anything else you may wish for. We tended to sit in the same area and the waiter Zeno soon came to know us and catered for our every need. He is a credit to his employer and his family. In fact all the staff were courteous and friendly and without fuss on hand to cater for your every need.
What is outstanding about this hotel is the cleanliness in all areas, the beautiful gardens and grounds which are kept spotless by a small army of staff on a daily basis who you never seem to see as they are always discreetly working in the background.
The beach and pool area had extremely comfortable sunbeds and this area of Goa is quiet and very relaxing. There are water sports and activities but these do not detract from your relaxation.
The only one incident of the holiday was caused by a visiting Indian family who allowed their children to run riot screaming through the dining area while others guests were dining, but this was soon brought under control by Frederick one of the restaurant managers.
All in all we found this hotel clean comfotable and the ideal place to relax and enjoy the sun with efficient service and excellent food. We will definitley return in the future and recommend Park Hyatt to anyone reading this review.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel
- Park Hyatt Goa
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include:2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards2012 Asia’s Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.