Fantastic resort with nothing but pure luxury. Amazing spa, great food, quality drink (aged whisky included). Polite and helpful staff. I am was impressed by the cleanliness and attention to detail and design of the entire hotel.
The sea water is however extremely salty and rather murky but still good for water sports.
Great entertainment and evening club with foam parties, shows and live music.
The hotel is geared towards Russians but this didn't detract from the quality and delivery. Absolutely no reason to leave the hotel grounds in my opinion.
Be warned that there is a charge for the a la carte restaurants 10eur per person. However with so much variety at the buffets we never ate the sane thing in 7 days.
We recommend Cornelia. Top tip though is ask for orthopedic pillows and get to know the entertainment staff and you will never be bored.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels and Travelocity so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.