We had a nice time. The beach was lovely and the sea was warm. Great mountain views. There are plenty of swimming pools and there was plenty to eat. There were some nice facilities, such as a beach volley ball net and mini-golf.
So why only average:
1) When you arrive you are given a wrist band and told not to remove it until after your stay!
2) The rooms we stayed in were in need of refurbishment.
3) The TV was tiny ... luckily the weather was too nice for it :-)
4) There is a small zoo but it is a very unhappy place for the animals.
5) If you are half board, even the drinks at breakfast are extra!
6) The hotel is huge and the facilities were just enough late October. I can't imagine July ,,
7) The kids club people were lovely, but they are too few and lack leadership, one Tunisian guy was doing everything he could and made a big effort. The rest didn't seem that happy.
.. but it was OK.
By the way, don't take the "lagoon snorkelling trip" as there is no lagoon and no snokeling.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellis Hotel Belek
- Iberostar Bellis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on Belek Beach on Turkey's southern coast, the Iberostar Bellis Hotel is an unrivalled seaside resort. Our 5-star hotel, featuring opulent spa, fine dining, and action-packed sports, has undergone complete renovations from 2007 through 2011. The perfect balance of Belek luxury and family fun, the Iberostar Bellis will be the Mediterranean vacation of your dreams, filled with all of the comforts to please every type of guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bellis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.