I have recently returned from 10 days at the rixos with my wife and 7 month old daughter. The hotel was outstanding and exceeded our expectations.
We stayed in a sea view double room. The room was large, contemporary with good size bathroom and balcony. Daily housekeeping and turn down service. As we had Lyla with us they provided a high quality travel cot which easily fitted in the spacious room.
Hotel is immaculate throughout. This is a LARGE hotel with everything including cinema, water park, climbing wall and bowling alley to name but a few. You could choose to spend your day by the beach, on one of the piers or by the pool. There were plenty of sun loungers although you did have to get up early for the best spots.
The hotel describes itself as premium all inclusive and the food is superb
Breakfast was served in the main buffet restaurant and includes everything you could imagine.
Lunch could be taken at the main buffet restaurant, more relaxed foodcourt or one of two waterside table service restaurants depending on you mood.
Evening meal; you had a choice of the main buffet or one of 6 al la carte restaurants. Food an servicewas great in both. You do need to book 2 days in advance for al la carte restaurants but we booked one every day before breakfast and never had an issue getting a reservation.
The hotel has an abbundance of watering holes ranging from wood paneled lounge bar with pianist to cool pool bar withbevening dj. Duing the day there was waiter service by the pool or you could head to one of the 3 bars by the beach/ pool. Of an evening there was always different live music in most bars an a daily show in the ampitheatre.
Travelling with baby.
This hotel is really child friendly. It was easy to navigate with pushchair and there was no problem taking lyla to any ofthe restaurants or bars. The main buffet retaurant included a separate childrens area which included a low level child focused buffet at each meal. It also had a fridge full of hipp organic baby food for really little guests. The kids club looked great with separate childrens pool, play area and playstation/xbox area for older kids. On another note whilst we were there we ran out of formula milk and guest relations arranged for it to be ordered from the local pharmacy and delivered to our room within 3 hours with no hassle at all.
All inclusive package
The all inclusive package is great and you can comfortably go and spend almost nothing. All drinks are included at every bar. This includes efes beer, nice house wines, a large selection of local and branded spirits and extensive cocktail list. The minibar in the room contained beer, softdrinks, pringles and chocolate and was refilled daily. For kids there is icecream and cake by the bucketload all afternoon. The only thing not included that we found were the french and chinese restaurants (but you wont miss out as the other 6 a la carte were great), watersports and spa treatments. We stayed for 9 nights and our bill was £60 for room service, baby milk and some ironing!
Overall the hotel offers a great experiance and workswell for both families and couples.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Premium
- Rixos Hotel
- Rixos Hotel Premium
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers, Aquaparks and dolphin show centers, Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Private lakes with gondolas, Unique villas, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.