I spent 5 nights at Art&Deco Hotel togheter with my wife and teenager son. We stayed in a triple room, number 305, facing the street. It was a very bad choise as it hasn't got double glazed windows so it was impossible to sleep properly do to the noisy. To make things worse there's a reflector in the hotel's façade towards our window's room which make the light of the sun looks like a dim light bulb - the curtains were not long enough to cover the whole window. We managed to have it switched off in the second night there - we had to be persistent to get that.The room itself is average, two ordinary beds and the other was a little short for and adult. There was a built-in kitchenette where you can make a tea/instant coffee.There's also a sink and a minibar. The bathroom was ample with a shower with an adequate water pression, the downside was a slight smell of sewage. The breakfast was very poor. Limited choise of fruit, the selection of bread was not very nice, and most of them with the ubiquitous 'dulce de leche'. And if you dare to arrive late at the breakfast room, certainly you'll get lukewarm milk. The front desk personnel was very attentive in spite os the reflector's issue. The location is a must with cafés, restaurants, bookshops, theatres, an express Carrefour nearby. We booked it through www.clickhoteis.com.br and we paid US$ 97 per night for a triple. Summarizing, I wouldn't recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Art Deco Hotel
- Art Deco Hotel And Suites
- Art Deco Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Buenos Aires City, Art Deco Hotel & Suites is within walking distance of Corrientes, the famous avenue known as the street that “never sleeps”, Where you could meet the wonderful night life with book shops, tango dancing, fashionable restaurants with famous Argentinean beef, antique shops, as well as jewelers, great theatres, such as, Colon Theatre (one of the largest and most important Opera Houses in the world), and just around the corner the Obelisco, the symbol of Buenos Aires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Art Deco Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.