This Four Seasons is by far one of the nicest hotels my husband and I have ever stayed at -- both with regard to room accommodations and customer service. The front desk staff is so incredibly welcoming and amiable, each attendant speaks English fluently and is so kind, informative, observant and helpful. They all know the city so well and are able to make informed and excellent recommendations for dinner and tourist activities. We were so pleased with the comfort, the recommendations, and the service of the hotel, we will surely return to stay here and recommend it to our friends and family.
The main entrance was under construction while we stayed at the hotel, but the detour through the mansion didn't bother us at all. And the palace view from our room was exquisite! We feel so fortunate to have stayed at the hotel for three nights.
The location is central -- walking distance to Recoleta and ~$10 taxi ride (15-20 mins with traffic) to Palermo or Puerto Madero. The room and bathroom were spotless, the bathroom amenities were excellent, the shower was superb, the bed incredibly comfortable and the list goes on. Highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.