What more could you want?
The owners very very friendly, very helpful and run a tight ship. Our room on the first night had a broken ac unit so switched us to a new room the next day as soon as it had been cleaned. Rooms are like log cabins, can get very warm so use the ac and fans.
Taxis are a must and at £4 a journey, its cheaper and quicker than a bus if 2 or more are in a group. We did both sides of the fall so feel free to ask any questions on getting there etc.
- Also Known As:
- 21 Oranges Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- 21 Oranges Hotel
- Riotropic Puerto Iguazu
- Riotropic Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riotropic Hotel is ideally located at a walking distance form main tourist attraction and 5 mn from City Center. Riotropic, your hotel at the door step of the Jungle. Entirely constructed from wood, the Riotropic hotel is fully integrated in the countryside. Orange trees and fruit trees park (1 ha), ideal for relaxation et make your stay in Iguazu a success. Tourist informations. Transfert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Posada 21 Oranges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.