My husband and I were on our honeymoon traveling throughout Argentina, and spent two lovely nights at this beautiful hotel in January 2011. We booked a honeymoon package with the hotel slightly at the last minute, and although the suite wasn't available for both nights, Maia kindly accommodated us immediately, and gave us a standard room for one night and the suite for the next. The hotel is very intimidate with a host always at the door to greet us. The dining room is decorated with tables that share little notes, pictures, and items characteristic of the region. Sebas was an amazing chef, and made us two outstanding dinners, one with a special request for king crab, which were one of the best meals we had on our trip. The rooms overlook a spectacular view of the water, and candy, chocolates and champagne with a little personal note from Maia and Sebas greeted us. They also helped us book a fun tour to see the penguins. This is a really unique gem in Ushuaia, and if we visit again, we will most certainly stay at Tierra de Leyendas and would recommend to anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers… Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the times. As a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.