We went to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. At check-in, we were welcomed with a gift of a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries with "real" whipped cream for the special day as their present, which was the most tasty dessert.
The suite was beautiful and we had a wonderful balcony view of the waterfalls. We ate at the Pointe in Tyme for breakfast. We chose the buffet . . . which has everything. But we could also special order our eggs or choose an omlette. We ordered poached eggs, which the chef cooked to perfection for us . . we prefer a nice "runny" yolk but not a"runny" white. Our many thanks go out to the chef, and to our absolutely wonderful server, Brecca . . . who made our breakfast experience just joyous.
After a wonderful day of fun, we ate dinner at the Pointe of View Restaurant, which is a WONDERFUL view indeed. Our server's name was Larry. Not only was he one of the most pleasant servers I've ever met, he actually went out of his way to make sure we were enjoying our dining experience!! He added to the beautiful ambiance which already surrounded us, and made our dining experience there something we will never forget.
When we had to leave, I discovered that I absolutely LOVED the sourdough/garlic bread that they had served at the breakfast buffet. I called the consierge to see if I could purchase some to bring home. They were not only delighted that I asked, I got TWO!! My many, many thanks go out to the consierge, Deborah, and Brecca for all that extra effort!! YUMMY!!
We live in Phoenix, and we will definitely be going back. We don't have to drive 5 hours away to have a most wondeful time meeting wonderful people, enjoy an exquisite dining experience, and great "staycation."
I wouldHIGHLY recommend this resort to anyone.
Special thanks to Brecca, Larry, Deborah, and the consierge!! :)
Debbie & Warren
P.S. I wanted to take home the bedding . . . That down comforter and sheet set would be wonderful on my bed!!! LOL!!!
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort Phoenix, Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After an elaborate $25 million dollar renovation the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort has received the distinctive AAA Four-Diamond Award and guests can expect an experience made special through quality accommodations and superior service. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, you will enjoy all-suite accommodations; complimentary access to our expansive water feature; unique dining experiences; championship golf; relaxing spa and salon services; an array of shopping options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.