I was at this hotel for 2 nights and the sheets were so bad, I woke up with "rug burn" on my elbows and sides. The static electricity from the comforter woke me up several times. The AC was very loud but the room never got below 78 (yes, I checked the settings, repeatedly). The pool was closed and then in the middle of my last night there the pipes outside burst! Water spraying everywhere from about 9:30p to 12am. The service was nice but they did not offer to comp some money for pool closing or for disturbances at night. The location is off scottsdale road. It is next to airport and it is a drive for "real food". I would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Hotel
- Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated lobby, restaurant, and meeting space (October 2011). Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites features 120 deluxe 2-room suites - each suite has been refitted with an upscale Kimball furniture work desk and Herman Miller ergonomic chair. All suites offer a separate bedroom with a King or 2 Double premium Simmons pillow top mattresses, and living room areas for increased privacy. Each comfortable suite offers plenty of room to work or relax, with complimentary wireless broadband access, voice mail, data ports, two televisions, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. All rooms overlook the beautiful courtyard and heated pool/spa. All guests receive a complimentary hot breakfast daily. Shuttle service is available on request within a 5 mile radius during business hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.