I have traveled all over the world and have stayed at many hotels. I seldom give a hotel a 5 star excellent rating because most have a few issues in one form or another. However, the Orchards Inn in Sedona gets a high rating in my opinion.
Upon arrival, their staff was very friendly and accomodating, our room was ready early, and we were given an upgraded room at no additional charge. Our well appointed clean room had a fantastic view of Oak Creek and the surrounding mountains plus was near their swimming pool. Free internet was available and a wonderful buffet breakfast was included with the room.
The Orchards Inn is located in central downtown Sedona and is easy walking distance to shops and stores.
For a short or longer stay in the Sedona area, the Orchards Inn is a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.