First the positives:
1. Location. it's right across the street from the beach. it's adjacent to their restaurant which served a pretty good breakfast and evening meal.
2. Affordable. I think we paid about $25 USD a night.
3. The hammocks outside the room were a nice touch.
Now the Negatives.
1. It's loud. Because the rooms don't have A/C, you rely a lot on the small fan and the windows. Thus, with the windows open, you can hear everything going on outside. Routinely, in the morning, the restaurant would begin receiving deliveries from large diesel trucks who had their Reverse Beeping Sirens on as they unloaded their deliveries. Also, because of the adjacent restaurant, there were routinely people outside our room at 10 p.m., talking on their phones and cutting up. For this reason, alone, we won't return here.
2. The water was lukewarm, at best.
Overall, it was nice, the staff was laid back (almost too laid back) and friendly... but i wouldn't stay here again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC