I have stayed in the sandhouse hotel 3 times and I have to say that it is one of my favourite hotels in the world! It exudes old world charm. Book a room with a sea view and at night the large bay windows make you feel like you are actually at sea. The rooms are very large - the furnishings although not modern are of a very good quality. I love all the quirky lounge areas scattered around the hotel and the glasshouse restaurant has the most amazing views. This hotel has an atmosphere and ambience that I have not experienced anywhere else. I certainly am looking forward to planning my next stay!
- Also Known As:
- Sandhouse Hotel Rossnowlagh
- Sandhouse Hotel Rossnowlagh, County Donegal, Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 Star Manor House Hotel is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean overlooking Donegal Bay and Rossnowlagh Beach. Award winning cuisine, fine wine and local staff mix to give a truely relaxing experience. Marine Spa with Balneo Bath, Jacuzzi steam room and 8 treatments rooms is a must visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.