We needed a place to stay near the airport for our last night in Ireland. We weren't sure of our plans for the last day, as we were waiting to see what the weather would be like. I thought Roganstown would be a good choice as they had a pool and other amenities.
The weather was great, so we didn't get to Swords until late in the evening. It took us a ridiculously long time to find the place. The reservation only lists "Naul Rd" No number, no phone number! We were hopelessly lost and only found it with the assistance of some very kind Irish folks. Once we arrived, there was no one to be found at the front desk. The bar had patrons in it, but no bartender. We called out, waited, searched, finally found someone who said they'd find someone. After 15 minutes of waiting at the desk, someone finally came in. He was very unpleasant, not at all apologetic. We checked in and went to our room, which was certainly nothing special. It was clean, but the pillows were horrible, and the shower was lukewarm with extremely low pressure. Wouldn't recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Roganstown Hotel And Country
- Roganstown Hotel And Country Club County Dublin/Swords
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club Hotel is located at Swords, North County Dublin. Only 5 minutes from Dublin airport and with complementary airport shuttle. Roganstown hotel offers luxurious hotel accommodation set amidst beautiful countryside and is the only golf hotel in north Dublin also offering gym / leisure facilities and spa and beauty therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Roganstown Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.