Stayed here on a Travelzoo deal of £109 for two people dinner, bed and breakfast with cream tea and a glass of Buck's Fizz thrown in. This was a great deal in a lovely hotel. The room was very spacious following the big refurbishment a couple of years ago. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is excellent, right on the Tuesday Market Place Square and easy walking distance from almost everything of interest in kings Lynn. We had a lovely evening meal of good quality food and although the portions were not large felt comfortably full. Breakfast was a reasonable range, although surprisingly no fresh fruit which I expect in a hotel of this size and star rating. Lounge and bar areas were very comfortable. The room was quite hot and unfortunately we faced the pub next door which had a karaoke until midnight, but that is hardly the hotels fault. You may want to ask for a quiet room though, ours was number 2 just up the stairs from reception. Overall, a most enjoyable stay and I would stay again on this deal.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Dukes Head Hotel
- Dukes Head Kings Lynn
- The Legacy Duke's Head Hotel UK/Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of King's Lynn old town and overlooking the historic market place, the Duke’s Head is perfect for discovering what Norfolk has to offer to the business and leisure traveller. Since Georgian times, this impressive classical building has welcomed visitors in considerable comfort and style.Its location overlooking the ancient market place in the centre of King’s Lynn would have denoted its importance in a town peppered with fine historic buildings. The Duke’s Head is located walking distance away from King’s Lynn station, nightlife, restaurants, bars and leisure club. Kings Lynn is serviced by regular trains to London and serves as an ideal location for discovering Norfolk. North Norfolk is an ideal tourist destination. Whether you enjoy the lively atmosphere and entertainment offered by traditional seaside resorts, the tranquility of the small fishing villages, which spring to life at high tide, you can't help but be impressed by the beautiful coastline and the fascinating history of its towns. The Hotel is currently undergoing a 3 million pound refurbishment under the new management of Surya Hotels Ltd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Legacy Duke's Head Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.