My Partner and I along with our friends had the absolute pleasure to have stayed at the Thomas Paine hotel recently. We had intended to explore Thetford but didn't really make it out of the hotel. We had a fantastic meal - they were serving new sizzling dishes- we had Chicken, Swordfish and Rib Eye steak all were delicious!!
There was a party going on in the function room - The people involved were having a great time and after we had dinner we were actually invited to "gate crash" their party!
The staff were very accommodating and Mr Chetal the hotel owner was one of the best hosts that I have had the pleasure of meeting.
I highly recommend a stay over with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Historical Thomas Paine Thetford
- The Thomas Paine Hotel Thetford, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want excellent local meats and seafood then you should visit this ambient restaurant and boutique hotel,our new sizzling dishes tantalite all taste buds, whether you want indian,Chinese or Mediterranean its all here,efficient and friendly service, good local ale and fabulous surroundings you’ll experience this hotel. Recently totally refurbished and under new management, The Thomas Paine Hotel offers a new level of comfort and service. Situated within walking distance of many of the town's attractions, it makes an ideal base for exploring the area or for the businessman needing a good night's sleep. Steeped in history having been the birthplace of Thomas Paine who wrote the Rights of a man, come visit history in its making. Only 30 minutes from Cambridge and 20 minutes from Newmarket excellent for the races. Plenty of car parking and free Wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Thomas Paine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.