Had a lovely afternoon tea here in front of a roaring fire on a cold and rainy Sunday last week. Attention to detail was excellent; when I asked for a gin and tonic I was offered five types of gin to choose from. All cakes, scones and tea loaves where fresh, home made and of a high quality. Our bedroom overlooked the 10th hole of Muirfield golf course. The room was comfortable, clean with luxurious fittings and nice extra touches such as Molton Brown toiletries. Both dinner and breakfast (I would recommend Greywall's health drink made to order) where delicious, well presented with competent, friendly and attentive staff.
- Also Known As:
- Greywalls Hotel And Chez Roux
- Greywalls Hotel Muirfield
- Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux Gullane, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.