We found this pub/restaurant courtesy of the doggie pubs website while looking for somewhere to eat which would allow us to take our black lab Bailey in with us. On arrival my husband popped in first just to check and yes, all was fine we could sit anywhere in the pub. On entering I wondered if the food would be acceptable but to be honest I shouldn't have worried. We found a nice table in the corner out of the way, we placed our food and drink order and when the barmaid brought our cutlery etc across she asked we would also like some water for Bailey. We ordered a mixture of sandwiches, steak and onions, a cheese, tomato and pesto panini, a tuna baguette and a cheeseburger and some side orders of chips. The food was ready pretty promptly and was piping hot and delicious. We will definitely be returning here when on holiday down here again.
- Also Known As:
- Llanerch Inn 16th Century Hotel Llandrindod Wells
- Llanerch Inn 16th Century Hotel Llandrindod Wells, Wales - Powys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Llanerch Inn is a 16th-century coach house. Situated in the heart of Wales, just a few minutes walk to the town centre and right across the road from the bus and train station. We have 14 en-suite rooms, a large bar area and separate restaurant (coming soon). We have a big beer garden which is perfect for those summer months. Also regular entertainment on a Friday and Saturday night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Llanerch Inn 16th Century Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.