We stayed here in April 2011 and had our first experience of Kenya. The staff were amazing and could not do enough for you Safari who kept our room so clean with fresh bedding daily and flowers on the bed. John, Soloman and Moses who kept our wine glasses full and were great with the children. Flora and Zaid in the dining room who looked after us daily nothing ever too much trouble. Ziro with the entertainment and sports team who kept the children occupied with a variety of sports.
The Palm was part of a complex of 3 hotels we could go into the other 2, the Village side was where all the entertainment took place the staff were not so friendly as it was a lot busier. Customers in the other 2 hotels could not come into Palm and so it was very quiet and people all got to know each other.
Booked a private Safari with JT not advised by the rep but we were so impressed with him would highly recommend as much much cheaper had a fantastic driver George who showed us so much. JT is based just outside of the hotel in the orange hut he called us each day and when we returned he took us free of charge to the village and to an orphanage. The orphanage is a truly humbling experience if you go stop at the supermarket and buy some rice or porridge we took pens but they have boxes of them and its food they need most.The beach is gorgeous white sand that goes on for miles but you will be hassled constantly by the beach boys and for this reason nobody sits out on it at all.A day out to Pila Pippa is great for those that like to snorkel you go out on old dow to a coral reef and then stop on a Island for a seafood lunch served by Swahli women [ JT cost us £ 75 less for our family than the hotel cost !!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Hotel
- Neptune Palm Beach Hotel
- Neptune Palm Beach Ukunda
- Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa All Inclusive Kenya/Ukunda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is ideal for a relaxing sun&beach holiday or starting point for your adventurous wildlife&sea safaris. Bungalows of four rooms each in a tropical garden with ever flourishing trees and playing monkeys. Bar, pool bar, restaurant. Show cooking is our specialty: tell the cook how you want your meat baked or what ingredients you want in your spaghetti sauce. A daily program of sport, tournaments & shows with our animation team. Kids have their own pool and club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.