This is a basic hostel, but it is cheap and thanks to the staff we had a brilliant time there. The owner of the hostel was one of the most friendly and helpful I have come across. He actually drove us down to Petra and arranged to pick us up again in the evening so that we didn't have to get a taxi. He brought us mint tea and coffee as we were sat out on the roof terrace enjoying the (amazing) view. He even sent us off with a load of bottles of water as we left, and we weren't charged for any of this - it was all very genuine. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel & Hostel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hostel is located in the city center, the hotel has been highly recommended by many guide books. We offer free transportation to the site! Our English speaking, super friendly and helpful staff is here to answer all your questions, and to help you during your stay. In our hotel you will find, single, double and triple rooms, all of them with bathroom and toilet. At night, our customers can enjoy tasty family cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.