The hotel is well out of Petra so there is no question of going to a restaurant to eat out unless you get a taxi. However it is high on a hill with good views of the rocky landscape at the back of the hotel. I had a very large comfortable, clean room on the side of the hotel and despite the room facing onto the foyer there were no problems with noise from inside or outside.
A very good choice at breakfast, waiters most attentive. Reception staff friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.