This motel was fine. There were no major issues and nothing that would make me want to write a bad review. With that being said, it also wasn't great. The beds were moderately comfortable, the rooms were decently cleaned, and the staff was somewhat friendly. It just seemed priced a little high to be an average place to stay. My husband found our room to be a little creepy. We only stayed one night (we found a much cheaper, much nicer place in Healdsburg and decided to go back there instead) so we didn't get to use the pool much nor did we get any spa services.. There were three different pools. One had a several kids splashing around in it so we tried another one which was very refreshing but felt like a normal pool to us. The motel did provide wine glasses and a wine opener in the room which I thought was a nice touch. The T.V. was old and small without the capability of watching a movie. I know, you aren't supposed to watch T.V. on vacation but after 4 days of wine tasting we were wanting some relaxation time. Overall, the place is decent, fine, and average. Depends on what you are looking for. If their price was a lottle lower I would have been okay with average.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Many rooms have been redone in the past two years offering easy access to thre sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. ... more less