Stayed two nights (arrived 4/22/12). Wanted to self park and got completely turned around by their "public parking" but once inside, Marco checked us in and he was a delight. Mike escorted us the elevators (property is very large).
The rooms are spotless. I checked several random places and coul not find a speck of dust. (the hosekeepers use tassels on the door handles to indicate what room they are cleaning, you won't see a big cleaning cart in the halls!)
Turndown service was great. Service was flawless.
My husband was attending a conference and said the food during cocktails hour was better at the Ritz-Carlton (stayed there last year). Another downside is that it is a 15-20 minute walk to the beach or a tram ride.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.