My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights mid week in July. Everything about the place was great. The room was very clean and very cute. Not the best or worst bed. The grounds are very pretty. We were in cabin 5 a studio away from the road and we had a shared deck. The pool looked nice but we went to the river. Stumptown Brewery in walking distance (even after too many beers). Drive to the Johnson's beach and downtown. The only bad thing is that you have to rent the BBQ for $25 per night. The people working there were very nice and the breakfast was nice (bagels, banana's, yogurt and coffee). Great place for a family or couples. The free s"mores were super good too. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.