I booked two rooms here as the Ritz in San Francisco was completely full. But, what a great surprise.
I was less than impressed with my last stay at the Ritz SF, and this one reinstated my faith in the Ritz Carlton brand (post-Marriott buy out). The rooms were simple but nice with a bit of personality (rare for a Ritz). The grounds were impeccably manicured, and for the most part, the staff was fantastic. There was one concierge who was overtly rude, but beyond that, really fantastic.
Definitely recommended whether you're spending time in SF or not. Without traffic it's only about 30 minutes away, and along the beautiful CA coast.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton
- Half Moon Bay Ritz
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.