We stayed for one night during the Food and Wine Affair. This place was the only one not enforcing a 2-night minimum stay that I could find. We took a taxi to the downtown Healdsburg square but walked back from town. Our room was very nice and clean. It was apparent a remodel had taken place and all the room amenities were very nice. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub as well. The complimentary breadfast was really good, too. We had coffee, juice, fruit, a bagel and cream cheese and a nice homemade waffle. The owners and staff were very friendly and nice. We weren't able to stay in the jacuzzi suite we had reserved because of problems with the room, but the owners put us in another room with a king bed at a fair and reasonable reduced rate. Overall, we had a nice experience. We would stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- America`s Best Value Hotel
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Vantage Hospitality and Travelocity so you can book your America's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.