We enjoyed the beach club resort. The staff were friendly and the pool was fantastic. The hotel is within walking distance of plenty of excellent restaurants and also very close to the beach. The rooms and pool area were kept very clean constantly by the staff.
The best part for us was the poolside room, we have small children and it meant that we could put them to bed at night and sit right outside our room and enjoy drinks and dinner (fairly well priced by hotel standards) and not be locked away in the room.
The bathrooms are fairly typical cambodian bathroom (haven't seen a stylish one yet except in very high end hotels). The noise from the restaurant across the road (loud music, but not too late) and the rooster next door (well we are in cambodia) were the only draw backs but not the fault of the hotel in any way.
They also have a very well priced massage/spa on site which was excellent.
The owner was away so we were truly looked after by the manager Claire. What an asset she was, taking time to make every single person feel welcome and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.